Performing a Full (Hard) Reset on a Samsung Utica
A full reset is sometimes called a hard reset. Perform a full reset when you want to clear all settings, programs and data from RAM (Random Access Memory).
Caution if you perform a full reset, your Samsung Utica returns to its default settings and looses all information that is not recorded in ROM (Read Only Memory) including Contacts, Messages etc..
- Navigate to the Menu by using the Left Soft Key.
- From here select Settings and go to Reset.
- Choose what you would like to reset, or All for a full hard reset.
- Select Yes when the asked to reset and enter a new password to confirm.
- On the keypad enter *2767*3855#
Note: The default Ultica password is 00000000