Performing a Hard (Full) Reset on a Samsung Smile SGH-T359
A full reset is sometimes referred to as a hard reset. Perform a full reset when you want to clear all settings, programs and data from RAM. A full reset deactivates the battery the power button does not function until the battery is reactivated.
Caution if you perform a full reset, your Samsung Smile SGH-T359 returns to its default settings and looses all information that is not recorded in ROM.
To perform a hard reset
- From Idle mode, press Menu > Settings > Reset settings > Reset settings.
- Highlight option(s), or highlight All, and press the key to mark selections.
- Press Reset.
- Enter your password in the New password field and press Confirm.
- At the Reset settings? prompt, press Yes to reset the settings.
To perform a Master reset:
- From Idle mode, press Menu > Settings > Reset settings > Master reset.
- Enter your phone password and press Confirm.
- Press Yes to reset your settings or No to cancel.
- Press Back to return to the Settings menu.