Performing a Normal (Soft) Reset on a Samsung SGH-T528G
A normal reset is sometimes called a soft reset. A normal reset stops all running applications but does not erase any programs or saved data.
Caution be sure to save any unsaved data before performing a normal reset since a normal reset erases all unsaved data.
To restart your device:
- Remove and replace the battery to perform a soft reset.
Performing a Full (Hard) Reset on a Samsung SGH-T528G
A full reset is sometimes called a hard reset. Perform a full reset when you want to clear all settings, programs and data from RAM (Random Access Memory).
Caution if you perform a full reset, your Samsung SGH-T528G returns to its default settings and looses all information that is not recorded in ROM (Read Only Memory) including Contacts, Messages etc..
- Touch Menu then Settings.
- From here touch Phone then Restore Phone
- Touch Yes when prompted.
- If needed enter the phone password to complete the hard reset.
- On the keypad enter *2767*3855#