Performing a Full (Hard) Reset on a Samsung Rugby III A997
A full reset is sometimes called a hard reset. Perform a full reset when you want to clear all settings, programs and data from RAM (Random Access Memory).
Caution if you perform a full reset, your Samsung Rugby III A997 returns to its default settings and looses all information that is not recorded in ROM (Read Only Memory) including Contacts, Messages etc..
- While in Idle Mode touch Menu then Settings.
- From here Phone then Reset Phone.
- When prompted, touch Yes.
- If prompted to enter the phone password do so and touch Confirm.
- The phone will confirm it has been reset.
- On the keypad enter *2767*3855#