Performing a Normal (Soft) Reset on a Samsung Galaxy Next Turbo GT-S5570i
A normal reset is sometimes called a soft reset. A normal reset stops all running applications but does not erase any programs or saved data.
Caution be sure to save any unsaved data before performing a normal reset since a normal reset erases all unsaved data.
To restart your device:
- Press and hold the Power Key for 8-10 seconds.
- If this does not work, remove and reinsert the battery after 20 seconds.
Performing a Full (Hard) Reset on a Samsung Galaxy Next Turbo GT-S5570i
A full reset is sometimes called a hard reset. Perform a full reset when you want to clear all settings, programs and data from RAM (Random Access Memory).
Caution if you perform a full reset, your Samsung Galaxy Next Turbo GT-S5570i returns to its default settings and looses all information that is not recorded in ROM (Read Only Memory) including Contacts, Messages etc..
- Pull out the battery and reinsert it.
- After 20 seconds, hold the Volume Up Button, the Home Button and the Power Button at the same time.
- When the Android Logo appears release the Power Button.
- When the Recovery Menu appears release the Home Button and Volume Up Button.
- By using the Volume Up/Down Buttons select Wipe data/factory reset by pressing the Home Button.
- Select Reboot System Now.
- On the keypad enter *2767*3855#