Performing a Normal (Soft) Reset on a Samsung GT-S5230
A normal reset is sometimes referred to as a soft reset. A normal reset stops all running applications but does not erase any programs or saved data.
Caution be sure to save any unsaved data before performing a normal reset since a normal reset erases all unsaved data.
To perform a soft reset:
- Press End key to power down the phone.
- When the phone has powered-down Press End key again to power on.
- If step 1 is not powering down the phone:
- Detach the battery from the phone.
- Re-attach the battery to the phone.
- Press End key to power on.