Performing a Full (Hard) Reset on a Samsung Focus 2 I667
A full reset is sometimes called a hard reset. Perform a full reset when you want to clear all settings, programs and data from RAM (Random Access Memory).
Caution if you perform a full reset, your Samsung Focus 2 I667 returns to its default settings and looses all information that is not recorded in ROM (Read Only Memory) including Contacts, Messages etc..
By using the phone buttons:
- Turn off the phone.
- Press and hold the Camera Key, Volume Down Key and the Power Key.
- When the device vibrates, release the Power Key but keep the other buttons held down.
- When the device displays Are you sure you want to format? release all the buttons.
If the Download mode screen appears, you will need to try again.
- Press the Windows Key once and again to confirm.
- From the Home Screen touch the Right Arrow .
- Then touch Settings then System then About then Reset your phone.
- On the keypad enter *2767*3855#