Performing a Hard Reset on a O2 Xphone II
A full reset is sometimes referred to as a hard reset. Perform a full reset when you want to clear all settings, programs and data from RAM.
Caution if you perform a full reset, your HTC pocket PC returns to its default settings and looses all information that is not recorded in ROM.
- Click Start > More > More > Accessories > Clear Storage accessed through the touch screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset the phone. The phone will restart after it has been reset.
To hard reset with keys:
- Turn off your phone or take out battery and reinsert it.
- Press and hold both the soft keys, then press POWER ON for one second.
- Release POWER ON button, but keep pressing both soft keys.
- When you see the hard reset message, release soft keys and press "0" to hard reset the phone.