Performing a Hard Reset on a O2 Xphone
A full reset is sometimes referred to as a hard reset. Perform a full reset when you want to clear all settings, programs and data from RAM.
Caution if you perform a full reset, your HTC pocket PC returns to its default settings and looses all information that is not recorded in ROM.
- Power Off Phone & remove SD/MMC memory card or blank spacer
- Hold down "Camera/Voice Recorder" button adjacent to power button
- Power on Phone ... message comes up: "press any key to enter boot loader"
- Immediately press and hold down the joystick button
- Release the "Camera/Voice Recorder" button