Performing a Normal (Soft) Reset on a Mio P360
A normal reset is sometimes referred to as a soft reset. A normal reset stops all running applications but does not erase any programs or saved data.
Caution be sure to save any unsaved data before performing a normal reset since a normal reset erases all unsaved data.
- On the back of the unit, slide the battery switch to OFF.
- After about 1 minute, slide the battery switch back to the ON position. The unit will restart with defaults loaded.
Performing a Hard (Full) Reset on a Mio P360
A full reset is sometimes referred to as a hard reset. Perform a full reset when you want to clear all settings, programs and data from RAM. A full reset deactivates the battery the power button does not function until the battery is reactivated.
Caution if you perform a full reset, your Mio pocket PC returns to its default settings and looses all information that is not recorded in ROM.
- Disconnect all cables, including the AC charger, from your POCKET PC.
- Push the navigation stick upward and slide the ON/OFF switch to the position.
- While holding the navigation stick, slide the switch back to ON again.
- Your Pocket PC turns on and performs the initial start up.