Performing a Hard Reset on a LG E900 Optimus 7 Full Reset
A full reset is sometimes referred to as a hard reset or factory reset. Perform a full reset when you want to clear all settings, programs and data from RAM.
Caution if you perform a full reset, your LG Smartphone returns to its default settings and looses all information that is not recorded in ROM.
To perform a factory (hard) reset:
- Start (menu) Button.
- Choose Settings from the program list.
- Make sure the system settings are selected in the panorama (not application settings).
- Scroll down to about.
- Click on the reset your phone button to hard reset your Windows Phone 7 device.
- A warning will be displayed.
- Confirm and tap on the yes button.