Performing a Hard Reset on a HTC Titan II
A full reset is sometimes referred to as a hard reset. Perform a full reset when you want to clear all settings, programs and data from RAM (Random Access Memory).
Caution if you perform a full reset, your HTC Titan II returns to its default settings and looses all information that is not recorded in ROM (Read Only Memory).
The most convenient way to do a factory reset is via the device's settings. To perform a hard reset from the device's settings:
- On the Start Screen tap the Button.
- Tap Settings then About Phone.
- Tap Reset Your Phone and finally tap Yes.
To perform a hard reset using the device's buttons:
- Turn the phone off.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down Buttons and press the the Power Button.
- Release the Buttons when text appears on the screen.
- Use Volume Down to select Factory Reset and press the Power Button to confirm.