Performing a Hard Reset on a HTC Nexus One
A full reset is sometimes referred to as a hard reset. Perform a full reset when you want to clear all settings, programs and data from RAM.
Caution if you perform a full reset, your HTC Nexus One returns to its default settings and looses all information that is not recorded in ROM.
- With the phone off, hold the Volume Down button and press and release the Power button.
- The boot menu will now appear with three little skateboarding driods at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Clear Storage from the list by pressing the Volume Down button.
- Press the Power button, and confirm by pressing Volume Up.
- Then the phone reboots to its original state.