Performing a Normal (Soft) Reset on an Airis T920
A normal reset is sometimes referred to as a soft reset. A normal reset stops all running applications but does not erase any programs or saved data. Use this method if the device becomes unresponsive.
Caution be sure to save any unsaved data before performing a normal reset since a normal reset erases all unsaved data.
To perform a soft reset:
- Locate the Reset Button (see diagram below).
- Use the stylus to press the Reset Button.
- After the soft reset is complete, the Home Screen should appear.
Performing a Hard Reset on an Airis T920
A full reset is sometimes referred to as a hard reset. Perform a full reset when you want to clear all settings, programs and data from RAM (Random Access Memory).
Caution if you perform a full reset, your Airis T920 returns to its default settings and looses all information that is not recorded in ROM (Read Only Memory).
To perform a hard reset:
Disconnect any cables before continuing.
- Slide the ON/OFF Switch to OFF (see diagram below).
- After 1 minute, slide the ON/OFF to ON.
- The Airis T920 will now show the initial start up screen.
- The hard reset is complete.