Performing a Hard Reset on a Acer E130
A full reset is sometimes referred to as a hard reset. Perform a full reset when you want to clear all settings, programs and data from RAM.
Caution if you perform a full reset, your Acer E130 returns to its default settings and looses all information that is not recorded in ROM.
To perform a hard reset (clean boot):
- Open the Applications tab and go to Settings > SD card & Phone storage > Factory data reset.
- On the Factory data reset screen, tap Reset Phone and then tap Erase everything.
If your phone is not responding to screen input:
- Turn off your phone, then press and hold the Power until you feel your smartphone vibrate and/or you see the Acer logo screen.
- Press and hold the Volume up and Volume down (16) buttons. Use the Volume up button to select Clean boot:YES.
- Press the camera button to confirm.