Performing a Hard Reset on a Acer Liquid Gallant E350
A full reset is sometimes referred to as a hard reset. Perform a full reset when you want to clear all settings, programs and data from RAM.
Caution if you perform a full reset, your Acer Liquid Gallant E350 returns to its default settings and looses all information that is not recorded in ROM.
To perform a hard reset when responding to screen input:
- Open Settings from the Applications tab, then tap "Backup & reset".
- Then click "Factory data reset" and then "Reset phone".
- Finally tap "Erase everything" to format your phone.
To perform a hard reset when not responding to screen input:
- Turn off your phone, then press and hold the Power until you feel your smartphone vibrate and/or you see the Acer logo screen.
- Press and hold the Volume up and Volume down buttons.
- Use the Volume up button to select Clean boot:YES.
- Press the camera button to confirm.