Performing a Hard Reset on a Acer Liquid E
A full reset is sometimes referred to as a hard reset. Perform a full reset when you want to clear all settings, programs and data from RAM.
Caution if you perform a full reset, your Acer Liquid E returns to its default settings and looses all information that is not recorded in ROM.
To perform a hard reset when responding to screen input:
- Open Settings from the Applications tab, then tap Privacy > Factory data reset.
- Then click Reset phone and then Erase everything to format your phone.
To perform a hard reset when not responding to screen input:
- Turn off your phone, then press and hold the Power until you feel your smartphone vibrate and/or you see the Acer logo screen.
- Press and hold theVolume up and Volume down buttons.
- Use the Volume up button to select Clean boot:YES.
- Press the camera button to confirm.